Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
zankoku_zen

Still Life With Bouquet

Umber champaca, saffron, frankincense, yellow bergamot, well-worn leather, a cluster of pampas, and a faint whiff of rose petals and baby’s breath.

Ooof this is pretty pretty, but also kinda strange and unusual, at least at first. It takes me for quite a ride, so grab some tea and bear with me (tldr below). :grouphug: 

In the bottle and on application, this is briefly astringent and sharp, almost like if witch hazel had dried herbs steeped in it for a spell and I've spilled this magic concoction on Das MotoKoat, so it's time to go to the witch shop and get another bottle.

I pat off the spillage from Das MotoKoat and can reasonably go in public now without too much side eye, smelling pretty darn good. I walk in to the witch shop and there are dried herbs, conjure oils, and incense sticks around, along with early Autumn floofy decorative things, and I leave smelling pretty great, somewhat like Eve (minus the bandaid), leather, and memories of witch shop. Yay an Eve type blend I can wear! 🤩 I'm not Eve and could never be Eve, but dang if this won't make you feel like her for a moment. 

Soft champaca, white pampas, and baby's breath giving this an incense & soft dried Autumn decorations vibe, atmospheric, but very wearable, no cinnamon broom or plastic decor, quite different, the dried flora variety. I dunno dude, those dried white floofy things you see in Michaels, Home Goods, and gift and metaphysical shops during the season. There's not much rose, maybe a ghost of a rose around like how it blends seamlessly in Eve. All this on sexy leather coat. A liiiiittle powdery, but I don't mind it here at all, its more in an elegant, classy way. It does have a 19th century vibe to it and matches the Renoir painting.

Tldr: basically Eve, incense, leather coat, witches' herbs, Pretty conjure oil, and floofy white dried Autumn decorations, all with a 19th century flair?

Well hell to the yes! :wub2: I absolutely, freakin, God damn love this!

Edited by RoseThornAndOak