Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Hmm, did they hide all the green goodness in the donut, or in the glaze, or both? Better lap up every crumb n’ speck from the wax paper sleeve, just to be sure.

This smells delicious. It is very much a cinnamon-covered pastry, somewhat like a churro at first, but becoming more doughnut-like over time (although it eventually settles into an oatmeal scent on me for some reason -- not sure how that happened, but it still smells delicious). The weed note is strongest in the wet phase and compliments the sweet cinnamon pastry very well, and it isn't skunky at all. The weed doesn't stick around throughout wear, though. I applied this to the back of my hand because I have sensitive skin and wanted to be able to wash it off if it burned. It did not leave any welts, buuut it was somewhat itchy where I applied it, so I know it's not something I would be able to slather.

And that's why this will stay decant only even though it's probably the most delicious smelling of this year's 4/20 scents. 

Edited by doomsday_disco

This one is soooo good. It smells like those tiny cinnamon donuts they have at apple orchards!! Brings back so many memories for me. The weed is smoky but not stanky or overpowering- it compliments the spiced sugary donut-ness of it all. Has good throw and staying power on me, once settled none of the notes overpowers the other. Its the donut first, then the weed and im happy about that. Can't get over how delicious this one is tbh, I wanna bathe in this.

Edited by bygraveyardlight

Oh, WOW this is SCHWEET! This is so sugary that it'll make you suck your teeth in at first sniff, but I can't help but really appreciate the crystallised brown sugar and cinnamon (and the ultra-realistic dough smell) as I wear this. I can't detect any weed smell yet, but I can definitely confirm that I don't get any acrid or smokey undertone at all. This is perfect for cinnamon and foody lovers!