Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Misty lilac, lavender bud, white tuberose, white plum, pink labdanum, and hypnotic tendrils of springtime incense.

This is very well blended and nothing stands out strongly, the lavender is soft in my opinion (not harsh like it can sometimes be), there's a sense of powder but it's not like a huge powder puff of scent.  It's not soapy, either.  Later on I do get a hint of plum.  It doesn't smell strongly floral and I cannot pick out the incense note but there is a bit of perfumey haze, maybe that is from the incense.  I think there's a delicate balance that keeps it from being "too much" of anything.  

Overall it's a lighter scent but not too light - just about the right level for me.  I liked it so much I did reapply a little more, after a couple hours.  It's really lovely and captures the feeling of the art, beautifully! 

Edit: a few hours later this has morphed, something keeps going, kind of tangy and resinous?  Maybe the pink labdanum, it smells really good whatever it is. 

Edited by forspecial_plate

this is absolutely gorgeous. it's hard to say which floral is the strongest. there is a vaguely herbal-lavender note in the bottle but once applied and into the drydown no one flower stands out in particular. this is super pink to me, like in the way of a high-end perfume. not much of a resinous feel from the labdanum. my past experience with this note is either somewhat medicinal or almost fizzy-cola. In this blend it's not coming out strongly but rather seems to be more giving everything else something to stick to and definitely adding to the pink vibe.

Edited by DiZZysTARdust