Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Do we use “hot” a lot in our copy? A self-fulfilling prophecy of red leather, red ginger root, cedar, and neroli.

Wet: not at all what I was expecting. A dry, gray metallic hairspray smell and pepper capsicum over a slightly sweet floral tincture base.

As it dries, it smells a bit like shaving cream (hay?).

Amping the ginger now. It's a very spicy, dry smelling ginger that with an edge of smoked dried chili over leather and Neroli. the cedar so far is only a drop, and blends in with the other notes.

Now the spicy elements have calmed down and I'm getting more leather, Neroli and what smells like a cold, linen note similar to the cold linen in dungeon crawl. The hairspray cloud is still there, but toned down.

Several hours later what's left is a soft shaving cream smell.

Masc leaning, unusual.

Hot Feral Devastation doesn't smell anything like its listed notes to me, but I like it.  It smells like black pepper and a clean, cool, smooth, chrome-metallic men's fragrance with a little bit of sweet citrus.  It's like Marc Jacob's Bang with a shiny metallic and hint of citrusy-sweet neroli. 
I'm a fan of bpal blends that smell more like traditional men's fragrances, so this was a surprise win for me.