• 3,944 posts
  • Mood:Very Relaxed
  • SotD:Antikythera Mechanism
  • Horse
  • Libra
  • Vietnam

Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:31 AM

[No additional description provided.]

No reviews on this beauty??! On first spray, I get a blast of blueberries- so pretty! The leaves on this comes out slowly and twine together with the fruit. I am not sure what "blueberry chypre" is, as the blueberry note is similar to the one in Ella and Blueberry Pumpkin Muffin.  Hmm perhaps a bit more perfumey. The dead leaves note is gorgeous.  This is very long lasting, but not much throw.  Love the combination and may treat myself to a full bottle before they come down. This is different enough from my other Dead Leave scents to have a place in my arsenal.  

#2 zankoku_zen

zankoku_zen

The MacGyver of BPAL

• Members
  • 13,764 posts
  • Mood:BPAL Beast Mode
  • SotD:Permanently TALed UP
  • Ram
  • Sagittarius
  • United States

Posted 24 January 2018 - 04:22 PM

On wet, I get a blueberry note that reminds me to blueberry muffins. However, it dries down to a chypre with a hint of dead leaves. The blueberry is MIA at this point. However, this is one of the longest lasting hair glosses I've ever had on. I fluff my hair and its just like I applied it. It's very gender neutral, and sort of a fall chypre on my hair. Gentlemen, take note.

#3 alterosen

alterosen

obsessive precious hoarder

• Members
  • 1,302 posts
  • Mood:splendid
  • SotD:Pumpkin Queen
  • Monkey
  • Taurus
  • Canada

Posted 04 February 2018 - 07:10 AM

I'm very fond of the Blueberry Pie HG & Blueberry Pumpkin Muffins HG gets used heavily, too, so I knew I had to try this one. Apparently I love the smell of blueberries in my hair, because this is also a winner on me. :) The dry dead leaves & the chypre cut the sweetness of the blueberry note so it's a good choice for when I'm not in the mood for too much sugar.

Edited by alterosen, 04 February 2018 - 07:10 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users