Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Achlys

Similar to The Grave-Pig?

Hi I'm new here and just beginning to get into scents. I have fallen madly in love with this scent and it has sparked me to literally try every imp I can get. I have already ordered and gone through of the of "A" imps, but no avail as I did not like very many of them. There is something so intoxicating about The Grave Pig , I just can't get enough. So being new to this I was curious if anyone has suggestions for scents from BPAL that follow in the same vain as this one. So many people say fig is prominent but I would have no idea seeing as I literally know zero about many of these smells. 

Suggestions are greatly appreciated 😃

P.S. Please bury me with The Grave Pig, no lie, I could douse myself and it still wouldn't be enough. I also find it doesn't last very long on me which sucks but I will keep reapplying lol.

This was posted a while ago, so I'm not sure how far you've gotten in your experiments, but based on the description of The Grave-Pig, you might also find Dwarven Ale (Brewed with fermented mushrooms, pumpkin rind, honey, and apple rootstock) interesting. It's one that I wasn't expecting to like but was too curious not to sniff the frimp, and it turned out to be awesome. 

Sign in to follow this