Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
zankoku_zen

Lover's Guardian

An oil of gentle reconciliation, of balance and finding common cause. It is an oil of forgiveness and healing, mutual understanding, peace and accord, and an oil of defense against those who would tear a relationship apart.

Lover’s Guardian takes the edge off of raw emotions and can be used to help you process explosive and uncontrolled emotions by cooling your mind so that you can think more clearly, process the pain, work towards healing, and embrace joy.

Bitter almond essential oil (Prunus armeniaca L), star anise essential oil and herb (Illicium verum), lavender absolute and flowers from the TAL garden (Lavandula angustifolia), violet leaf absolute (Viola odorata), mugwort herb (Artemisia vulgaris) and essential oil (Artemesia herba alba), sandalwood nut CO2 (Santalum spicatum), orris butter (Iris pallida Lam), jasmine sambac absolute (Jasminum sambac), rose otto essential oil (Rosa x damascena), silver, carnation petals from the TAL garden, and sugar cane (Saccharum officinarum).

This one smells really wonderful, primarily of almond with some light, indistinct florals. I made it into room spray for Mondays and if I leave my door open, I can smell it downstairs. As for how it works, I use it to help center love when interacting with children. Amazing for smoothing things out with reactionary pwe-tweens.