Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
zankoku_zen

Mantle of Concealing Night

This oil was crafted to augment the appreciation of transient pleasures and rekindle the ability to experience pleasure. It is oil that can be used both to explore mysteries and to craft them, to enhance divination and to assist in the understanding of oracles, especially when utilizing methods that involve water or the night sky. 

Sandalwood essential oil and chips (Santalum spicatum), pink lotus absolute (Nelumbo nucifera Gaertn), violet leaf absolute (Viola odorata), Kashmir lavender essential oil (Lavandula augustifolia) and lavender bud (Lavandula officinalis), myrrh essential oil (Commiphora myrrha) and tears (Commiphora kua), lemon balm, coconut oil and meat (Cocos nucifera), orris butter (Iris pallida Lam), pineapple leaf and fruit compound (Ananas comosus), tea leaf (Camellia sinensis), and silver.

I've been wearing and loving this oil since it came out and am wearing it today in honor of Luna being in Cancer. I am surprised at the lack of reviews for the Sphere + Sundry perfume oils here! This is one of my favorite oils to wear to sleep while the Moon is in Cancer. I know I can use it anytime (and I do) but it feels special to look forward to this treat a few days each moonth.

This oil works wonderfully for amplifying anything and everything I've wanted to accomplish for divination, inner work, shadow work and magical workings.

The scent is ridiculous- it's a creamy pineapple but not coconut (which I hate smelling almost as much as smelling pineapple and coconut together!) despite coconut being listed in the ingredients and I absolutely love it. It smells like nothing else I have and is just lovely.