Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Failmingo

Holiday Shipping Update, Please Read!

I'm not JUST here to tease you with glimpses of the Yule update (which we're hard at work on!), but to help pace expectations related to holiday shopping.

As in the past few years, there's basically NO guarantee that we can ship these brand new scents in time for Christmas. The world is chaos, the postal system is slammed, and the new facility is operating with a decidedly NON-ginormous skeleton crew.

If you really, really want gifty 'fumes to arrive in time for Christmas, you basically have two options. Firstly, you can order now, TODAY, from the vast array of amazing options that are already in stock on our website. Yeah, I know, boringgggggggg, but still. That is the safest path to order fulfillment ahead of Dec. 25th, and we greatly appreciate the business.

The second option is more of a wish and a prayer, and that involves including a note IN THE COMMENTS OF YOUR ORDER that it's a gift and you really need it by Christmas, and we'll do our best (still no promises!) to prioritize it.

No, these two options aren't mutually exclusive. Also, the second option won't really work if people are grinchy and use that trick to hasten their regular orders for themselves, will it? So there's a bit of an honor system thing going on, and others' Christmas dreams are likely to count on you (YES, YOU) being honorable.

And as is my annual custom, I'll also drop a mention of our Gift Certificates, which are available in any amount and will allow people to find and discover their own 'fumes at their own pace. You can buy those right up till the last minute, since they are delivered via email!

The perfume teased below is slated as a fundraiser scent for Transanta, an org we've posted about on Instagram that shares gift registries for young trans, non-binary, and gender non-conforming folks who can't count on receiving gender-affirming gifts (or any at all) from their families this Christmas. That's a great place to do a little shopping while you wait for us to finish up: https://www.instagram.com/transanta/

I'm figuring the Yule collection will go live next week? That's all I know!

Thanks, friends, and hugs. We're really trying.

319023146_10159791821872098_331057786650