Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Failmingo

Coming Soon: 4/20 Perfumes

Are you ready for the ultimate high art experience? On 4/20 we’ll be releasing five new hand-blended, limited edition fragrances inspired by classic head shop decor — each copiously blessed with the Lab’s signature weed accord.

The perfumes cannot get you goofed up (don’t try!) but we hope these sensual, multi-dimensional scentscapes will set the stage for many curious adventures. $28 apiece.

[Please note that BPAL’s in-house printer ink is not super UV reactive. 😩 It’s conceptual, just go with it! However, the first 50 bottles of each scent will be accented with UV paint by hand thanks to our trusty goblins.]

Scent descriptions below. Many thanks to John Herndon for the fab flash-style label artworks! 🤡

https://www.instagram.com/agrapedope/

https://www.instagram.com/johnherndontattoos

BLACKLIGHT REACTIVE ALICE POSTER
"'I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, sir' said Alice, 'because I'm not myself, you see.'

'I don't see,' said the Caterpillar.

'I'm afraid I can't put it more clearly,' Alice replied very politely, 'for I can't understand it myself to begin with.'"

Girl, we know the feeling. Black and red currant tarts, opium tar accord, roses painted both white and red, clove-soaked carnation petals, a squeeze of grapefruit, and a whole lot of weed.

BLACKLIGHT REACTIVE CLOWN POSTER
Does this perfume smell funny to you? Strawberry greasepaint, candyfloss, squished roses, and cannabis accord.

BLACKLIGHT REACTIVE GRIM REAPER POSTER
No need to fear this lean, green, soul-harvesting machine wrapped in a voluminous cloak of glossy black patchouli, scorched cedar, gleaming leather, inky musk, charcoal, black champaca petals, and cannabis accord with a scythe-sharp slash of eucalyptus leaf.

BLACKLIGHT REACTIVE WIZARD POSTER
Orbn't you glad we included this colorful tribute to “high” fantasy? Hemp flowers swirled in billows of incense smoke.

BLACKLIGHT REACTIVE WOLF POSTER
Eyes blazing, muzzle foaming, stomach growling — just as nature intended! A hot, feral blast of musk and weed smoke plunging through a mist-dappled twilit forest.