Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Seajewel

Aphrodite's Harvest

Both an attraction oil and an oil of good fortune, Aphrodite’s Harvest confers riches through beauty and the arts, removes scarcity and fear of scarcity, and grants an abundance of sensuous boons. This oil can also be used to draw in lovers and opportunities for exposure and advancement in the arts.

Lilac from the TAL garden (Syringa vulgaris), lemon verbena essential oil and herb from the TAL garden (Aloysia citriodora), catnip essential oil and herb from the TAL garden (Nepeta cataria), lemon essential oil and peel from the TAL garden (Citrus x limon), Sri Lankan lime essential oil and peel (Citrus x aurantifolia), cardamom essential oil and green pods (Elettaria cardamomum), lemongrass essential oil and leaf from the TAL garden (Cymbopogon flexuosus), Bulgarian rose absolute (Rosa damascene), red sage root (Salvia miltiorrhiza), vetiver essential oil (Vetiveria zizanioides), periwinkle (Vinca minor), white sage from the TAL garden (Salvia apiana) and clary sage essential oil (Salvia sclarea), mugwort essential oil and herb from the TAL garden (Artemisia vulgaris), mandrake root (Mandragora officinarum), and red clover blossoms from the TAL garden (Trifolium pratense).

The first word that comes to mind smelling this scent is bright, then optimism.

The scent notes that are apparent to me are citrus, citrus, and sage. 

Oh how I love this blend! The lemon, lemon verbena, lime, lemongrass, and probably catnip are all up front creating a peppy, effervescent effect. The sage sticks around after the sparkly lemon subsides, and overall it is a clean, happy, light-filled sort of scent. I have probably worn this one most since I received the quintet of oils, because I was having a lot of anxiety and frustration at work, and more anxiety about changing jobs.

I feel like these thoughts about abundance are helping me through: recognizing and releasing fear of scarcity, and being receptive to unexpected opportunities from existing connections - I don't have to figure everything out on my own.

Edited by LavenderCoffee
Revised for clarity