Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Failmingo

Dragon Con Update!

Just a post updating folks about the situation with Dragon Con, which will soon be upon us!

1. We are currently planning to attend! BUT, as you may have noticed, we're still currently living through a pandemic, and anything could change at any moment.

2. If we make it, our booth and retail experience will likely be overhauled to minimize contact and keep people safe. We don't know yet how any of that will work... details TBA!

3. We promise we will continue closely monitoring convention standards, health reports, and all the variables that might affect the safety of our customers and our staff. Ultimately we will make the best decisions we possibly can, up to and including when we're at the event. We'll try to be as clear and direct as possible in keeping everyone updated, to minimize disappointment or concern. Although there's likely to be SOME disappointment and concern no matter what, since we simply can't guarantee the cozy, familiar experience that we've all gotten used to over the years. In fact, we can't guarantee almost anything!

That's literally all we know for now. If you have additional questions, you're welcome to message me and I'll answer as best I can, though "I don't know yet" is likely to be a common refrain.

Thanks, everyone!

Sign in to follow this