Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

"An oil to support education, enhance scholarship and insight, and spark discovery. This oil enhances the speed at which you absorb information and aids you in retaining and processing data.

Peppermint essential oil and leaves from the TAL garden (Mentha piperita), clary sage essential oil (Salvia sclarea), rosemary essential oil (Rosmarinus officinalis) and rosemary leaves and flowers from the TAL garden (Rosmarinus officinalis), anise seed essential oil (Pimpinella anisum), Sicilian lemon essential oil (Citrus limon (L.) Burm.f.) and lemon peel from the TAL garden (Citrus limon), cedar berries (Juniperus monosperma), cedar leaf (Thuja plicata), Atlas cedar essential oil (Cedrus atlantica), lemongrass from the TAL garden (Cymbopogon citratus), bay leaf from the TAL garden (Laurus nobilis), and citrine chips washed in whiskey."

I scheduled some uninterrupted work time to work with a data request that involved extracting information from various places and place it in a spreadsheet. I thought this might be the beginning of the process, but I ended being something that I was able to almost complete. Definitely helps with focus and data processing.

It sort of reminds me to St. Albert's Oil, but less analytical, and more like understanding how everything works as a whole. Its more expansive than St. Albert's. I also found transitions with Reperio easier, when I was getting interrupted either through email or at home.