Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Ina Garten Davita

The Osiris Club Atmosphere Spray

Ancient tomes and disturbing artifacts clutter the shelves of a posh club, where eons of incense smoke have seeped into suede and leather seats. A whiff of pipe tobacco and cologne, bourbon and gunpowder.

This is a dude's atmo spray. There's a tiny bit of overlap with Hellbeard since they both have bourbon and gunpowder, but the men's cologne is what stands out. The pipe tobacco is slightly there, but doesn't stick around long. The description is pretty apt about the sort of atmosphere it creates.

I tested this twice (by spraying it on a paper towel), but I neglected to write a review after each of those times, and I no longer have the decant, so this review is just going by memory.

I was curious about this one because of the ancient tomes in the description. And at first, when initially sprayed, I do smell leather and what I think is a dribble of beeswax. But then the scent is made more like a gentleman's club with the entrance of the tobacco, bourbon, and cologne, and it ends up being the cologne that dominates in the end.

The description for this one is pretty accurate, but if you are mostly hoping for old books, you will probably be disappointed. If you're looking for a really manly atmo, though? This one is for you.