Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
LiberAmoris

Street Mattress Atmosphere Spray

“Who is she? Who was she? Who does she hope to be?”

— Mart Crowley, The Boys in the Band (1968)

Spritz to imbue any resting place with the raffish charm and earthy mystique of a lost Twin, curbed Queen, or dethroned California King.

Dandelion sap, baby powder, ribgrass, spurge, and nutgrass squished into a poly cotton blend, poked by a rusty bonnell coil.

This post is merely a placeholder for future reviews. Whoever is first to review, please report this post using the report button below, so a mod can merge it with yours. Thanks!

Street Mattress smells much cleaner than its name implies. It's a floral (I believe it is orris, but that may be due to the baby powder association) baby powder and cotton scent. I have no idea what ribgrass, spurge, and nutgrass smell like, so I can't comment on those, and I don't get much rusty coil (fortunately). I wanted to try this due to the dandelion sap note and the humor, but I wasn't able to detect the dandelion sap.

Fans of clean, yet powdery scents (and those who would like to weird guests out by having a bottle of Street Mattress in their bathroom) should have some of this in their life.

Honestly this just smells like spring flowers and a whiff of cotton. It smells like laundry out to dry in a line dry. Good throw and wear length.

Also, I need to get more.