Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Frostbitten Shoggoth

[No additional description provided.]

Limey, minty, florals. I think honestly the snow note actually prolongs the lime note in Shoggoth. I get a whiff of coconut, which merges well with the snow and makes me think of Snow White (which is coconut snow if you ask me). It's a fun, light, tropical blend with the lime and coconut coming through for me.  I am seriously enjoying this one. Medium throw and wear length.

Lots of lime and lemongrass at the top... citrusy, bitter, tart. I think there's a bit of the hinoki here as well, also a bit lemony but with something more woodsy to it.

There's some florals beneath that though. Mostly the water lily with a bit of iris. I do get the occasional fleeting whiff of the peony.

There is something just a little soapy to this that I can't entirely place. I think it's the musk with the florals and a bit of the coconut meat.

As it dries the more citrusy top notes fade and leave behind a floral blend with a hint of something sharp. I think that's actually the snow note finally coming out, definitely the more astringent one. A bit minty/mentholy. 

Overall not a bad combination.