Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Jupiter's Archer

This perfume has been constructed and charged to reflect the electrostatic power of divine lightning, the precision of Sagittarius’ arrows, and the expansive, uplifting, and majestic benevolent power of the Mover of the Forces of Heaven, the Thunderer, the Liberator, He Who Brings to Achievement, He Who Brings Help to the Needy, the Everlasting Fountain of Justice. The perfume, and our Jupiterian Anointing Tincture, were crafted to invigorate, charge, and stimulate all that is conducive to advancement, prosperity, and good health in your life…

… like a restorative, life-affirming lightning bolt straight to your heart.

This perfume contains essential oils of Himalayan cedar, eucalyptus, juniper, hyssop, clove and rue, and is enhanced by our finest in-house vegetal musk. The oil has been infused with sweet dried figs, lightning-struck wood, fulgurite, cedar berries, eucalyptus leaf, and juniper berries, and was charged on November 8, 2018 at sunrise, the second hour of Jupiter, the series election window, and the hour of Jupiter after nightfall. It’s a fourfecta.* Lightning-struck wood, cedar berries, wildharvested English oak, aloeswood (courtesy of Jeremy Bechelli of Phytognosis!), and pine resin added during the election window of the ritual.

Each bottle contains a piece of lapis lazuli and a piece of quartz that was purified with salt and rinsed with whiskey.

Please be advised that there may be solid plant material present in the perfume.

This is like lightning in a bottle. Being a Sagittarian, this packed quite a punch as Jupiter is my ruling planet.
Scent-wise it was cedar, herbal musk, touches of wood, and juniper. 

This actually felt warm on the skin. I wouldn't use this too frequently or too much. It's like rich cake (there is such a thing as too rich and before you know it you're actually going down due to a heart attack). 

I don't know if it was effective per se, but I felt great that day. I will update the review for any long-term effects.