Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
crimescenecleanup

Absolution Conjure Bag

Use as a focal point when you need to forgive yourself for errors you have committed, poor choices you may have made, or when you need to let go of misplaced guilt or shame.

Plain and white in color, it is pleasantly squishy as if filled with fine sand among other things. It has a very slight, cool herbal scent. Maybe some lavender buds in there?

I've been trying to overcome a lot of old guilt, grief, and creative blocks related to feelings of unworthiness,a s well as just trying to be a better person. I am an incurable fidgeter, and this is very calming to hold and fidget with while meditating and praying on these issues.

I did find that some of the contents had a tendency to leak out of the mouth of the bag, so I pushed a little plain white stuffing cotton in there to hold it in, and it worked beautifully.

I'm not going to go into why I needed Absolution so much because it is a sad and pitiful story, but it called to me the first time I read the description and then I surfed on, and forgot about it. Over the next few weeks, the memory of it would drift back and I knew this conjure bag would find a home with me, and I couldn't wait for it to arrive. Upon opening the box, it was unremarkable in form, and then I held its squishyness and sighed. A memory came rushing back to me of my most favorite stuffie. She was an adorable chunky hippo, and I'm just now realizing that her name should carry over to my bag. I tucked the bag inside of another bag that is the softest lavender like my hippo, because it does shed a bit. This might sound ridiculous, but I have the most gentle feeling of love being close it, like sinking my face into a big, soft lavender scented pillow and being held. Thank you Beth for making something that makes my heart glow and has already guided me towards the healing I yearn for.

Edited by Jenjin