Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Dee Hair Gloss

John Dee: master of science, alchemy and magic, Hermetic philosopher in the schools of Rosicrucian Christian Mysticism and Platonic-Pythagorean doctrine, and Queen Elizabeth’s astrologer, advisor, cryptologist and spy. With Edward Kelly, he created a field of study and work in Angelic Evocation, and isolated the Angelic language: Enochian. His scent is soft English leather, rosewood and tonka with a hint of incense, parchment and soft woods.

Dee is all woods, tonka, and a touch of leather. On first spray, I get a major hit of incense.

Yup, smells like Dee.

Also, strong as WHOA. Dee is not holding back in my hair.

I haven't worn Dee for a bit, it lives in my Fall collection. This smells like a mix between the aged imp I fell head over heels for, and the fresh bottle that is a bit too rough around the edges still. I think I get less leather and more parchment in this format/ Lots of sweet Tonka (one of the few scents where I can clearly pick Tonka out) and lots of spicy incense. Hints of wood. This is such a gorgeous scent. It does go on a bit like a blast of cheap cologne, but only seconds later it settles into the magic that is Dee. I kind of want to roll in it, and wish Puddin had made a BO of it too.