Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Pardona

Vinyl / LP Records

I have a friend who loves the smell of vinyl / lp records - what could be a good (GC preferred, but I do realize this might not be possible) scent for her to try?

Hmm....

Well.....since vinyl is kind of a plastic smell, sort of, there is a Weenie scent (still available, but probably not for long) called Unsettling Clear Plastic Mask... maybe that one? It isn't a GC scent though.

Thanks! Can't get that one, but it definitely looks like it might be good, and is on my list now for something I want to get a decant of to send her some day.

Very welcome.... reading the couple reviews on it, seems it isn't a big hit, so it might be easy to find and cheaper! :)

There are two BPALs that come to mind and both are pretty HTF, so apologies in advance :) they are:

Old Moon (2011 Lunacy) - The scent of things drifting just on the edge of memory, hiding in shadowed corners. Old, yellowing books, dust-covered toys pushed to the back of the attic, windows obscured by thick, thorny vines, letters discarded, and photographs of people long-forgotten.

and

Adam (from the Only Lovers Left Alive series) - Adam, our suicidally romantic scoundrel. His scent is a palette of somber colors, melancholy memories, and lupine, savage beauty: black leather, pale sandalwood, ambergris accord, and the memory of a long-lost Victorian fougère.His internal life seems to be reflected in his lair, so his perfume also possesses the scent of the wood of his guitars, the rosin from his violin bow, the musty wool of neglected Oriental carpets, the plastic, metal, and magnetic tape of his reel-to-reel, the dust that permeates everything.

Sign in to follow this