Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
JazzieCazzie

Louder! Louder! Louder! Bath Bomb

Almighty God! no, no! They heard! they suspected! they knew! they were making a mockery of my horror! this I thought, and this I think. But anything was better than this agony! Anything was more tolerable than this derision! I could bear those hypocritical smiles no longer! I felt that I must scream or die! and now again! hark! louder! louder! louder! louder!

A pulsating dragons blood and blood musk bath fizz.

Vegan, handmade, cruelty-free bath bombs crafted by Dream Drop Bath Bombs.

OMG FIRST? I will take the plunge (heh heh bath joke) simply because right now I'm just completely fakakakakakata verklempt over this scent!

I am massively regretful that I only bought two ... I had a very good feeling about the combination of dragon's blood and blood musk fizz, but you never really know what something will smell like until you get it.

I will try to describe ... it's shmexy, sensuous, ever-so-slightly sinful smelling. The musk is, indeed, somehow fizzy and bloody and the dragon's blood (which often to me smells like a lush hothouse white flower, which is not a bad thing at all) just blends with this to make it smell like ... well, a spicy hot incensey resiny boudoir that you never ever ever want to stop sniffing.

This is maybe the single most truly huffable scent ever ...

The bath bomb itself is GORGEOUS ... with little tiny "droplets of blood" I think on top LOL ...

If you love your bath smelling sexy and sensuous and kind of the way I'd imagine Theda Bara's baignoir would have smelled, and you can get your hands on one or more of these babies (or perhaps Puddin' will consider taking this amazing scent and offering an entire line of bath goods in it ... bombs, bath oils, lotions, candles, you name it, I'll buy it!) DO NOT HESITATE ... and I promise you that if you get it and don't love it, I'll take it off your hands ;)

Okay, so first off, do not hoard these. Use as soon as you can. 

I basically got a color that looked more like watermelon sugar than a bath full of blood. I got a sort of sly musk and a whiff of dragon's blood.

Very moisturizing though.