Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Vampire Tarot: The Chariot

It was genetic engineering at its finest: they created a breed of human to sail the stars: they needed to be possessed of impossibly long life-spans, for the distances between the stars were vast; space was limited, and their food supplies needed to be compact; they needed to be able to process local sustenance, and to colonise the worlds they found with their own kind.

The homeworld wished the colonists well, and sent them on their way. They removed all traces of their location from the ships’ computers first, however. To be on the safe side.

The scent of white-hot metal and stardust, limned with glowing bergamot aldehyde.

I really enjoy the Chariot - there's a metal note like in Torture Queen, a citrusy chypre. It's bright, sophisticated, and for those people that want a masculine cologne that smells more like a commercial perfume, should really try. Good throw and wear length.

This one seems to not be popular but I have to say this is one of my most used bottles, one of my fav scents, and one of my first purchases from the Lab!  I blind bottled this in 2019 and have loved it ever since.  On my skin, I find it it does not shift into that unpleasant men's cologne note, and I don't feel this is an overly commercial scent either. On my skin, wet and dry, it really is a scream of white hot metal and glittering stars.  This is sharp, hot overwhelming bergamot aldehyde and the hot burr of super heated metal. I really really enjoy this and have used up a good half of my bottle. This is the same scent idea as the Divine Scientist but rather than clean glass and a hint of pine/juniper, this is the screaming tail of a rocket ship or a comet and I really love it, lol.

It's also super long lasting, one fairly gentle application will do it for the balance of the work day. Also, the scent description and the tarot card are just so much my thing, I was doomed to love this from the beginning.