Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Mattmillnerr

Oil that smells like Ojon?

Hi all!

Not really sure if I should have started a new topic for this (forgive me, I'm new!) but I'm feeling a little low. My favourite hair products, Ojon, have all been discontinued! All of them! I have the revitalising mist which I love in my hair, as it keeps it tangle free, tamed and smelling great for hours. I don't know how to describe the scent other than sweet, comforting vanilla, orange blossom, and 'hairspray'

I'm down to a 5th of my last bottle, and so would preferably like the scent to be available in a hair gloss so that I can replace it in both uses, but a perfume in this scent would be also greatly appreciated! Until then, I shall treasure what I have left!

I haven't smelled Ojun, but I did a search on the Lab's page for Vanilla and Orange Blossom and came up with:

Hunger: Evokes sheer, unadulterated carnal lust. An undeniably warm and sensual scent. Black narcissus, orange blossoms, and vanilla.

and

Mastermind: An elegant cologne of olibanum, opoponax, leather accord, black amber, bois de jasmine, cade wood, pale balsam, orange blossom, oudh, black plum, bourbon vanilla, and sandalwood.

I haven't smelled Ojun, but I did a search on the Lab's page for Vanilla and Orange Blossom and came up with:

Hunger: Evokes sheer, unadulterated carnal lust. An undeniably warm and sensual scent. Black narcissus, orange blossoms, and vanilla.

and

Mastermind: An elegant cologne of olibanum, opoponax, leather accord, black amber, bois de jasmine, cade wood, pale balsam, orange blossom, oudh, black plum, bourbon vanilla, and sandalwood.

OOOOO, I shall order imps of these, the description of mastermind seems more like it to me, so I may try the bottle! Thanks a lot!

Jiggery Pokery once aged is Vanilla and Orange Blossum , at least my bottle is... but it starts out cotton candyish for me.

Good luck luv!

Jiggery Pokery once aged is Vanilla and Orange Blossum , at least my bottle is... but it starts out cotton candyish for me.

Good luck luv!

It is rather sweet, I definitely detect honey in there now too.

I'm going to order a few imps of similar-ish ones to see what I can find scent-wise. I'm so disappointed with the whole company disappearing from shops, though they where very premium ($$) and so I can understand why.

Good luck luv!

I'm going to order a few imps of similar-ish ones to see what I can find scent-wise. I'm so disappointed with the whole company disappearing from shops, though they where very premium ($$) and so I can understand why.

Having your favorite hair products discontinued is the WOOOOORST. As a curly girl, I friggin' hate it!!

Good luck luv!

Having your favorite hair products discontinued is the WOOOOORST. As a curly girl, I friggin' hate it!!

Preach! They had this revitalising spray where if I was going out at night time, I could spray it on my hair just before, and it would look as if I'd just washed and conditioned it. I'll be on the hunt for a dupe of that too. I'm looking into a BPTP hair gloss but shipping to the UK is a lot so I'll have to save!