Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Lisa Yang

Blue Wig Spray

Silvered lilacs and violets, white grapefruit, glittering musk, and a squirt of blueberry.

In the bottle, I get strong blueberries and a little bit of musk behind it. It's a rather fruity, bright blueberry, which I'm thinking comes from the white grapefruit note.

I use wig spray similarly to how I'd use regular EDP perfume, but more so on my clothing, instead of on my actual body.

In the initial spray, I get very very STRONG blueberry, but as that calms down a bit, I get a really pretty floral. It has a shampoo/salon quality to it, which might come from the "silvered" part of the florals. The lilacs are more prominent to my nose (I associate violets with a more powdery floral) but it's a very perfumey floral. The blueberry definitely takes a backseat with the florals taking over once dried.
This stuff lasts forever on me, could definitely smell it at the end of the day, and when I put on my jacket today, still could get whiffs of it.

I don't have too much experience with wig sprays, I tried it out in my hair and it unfortunately caused my hair to clump together and stiffen. I will probably stick to using it as a clothing spray.

Blueberries and violets. There's something powdery and not quite natural about this you spray it on first. The violets actually sort of smelled like irises to me.

Sprayed this on my shirt sleeve since I don't wear wigs. I like it! I'm getting an almost tea like scent from this, could be the musk? That violet and blueberry combo is beautiful, and I wish that the grapefruit appeared. When I applied this without looking at notes, I thought there was some green grape note included. The throw is pretty low, but if you are using this on your wig that's probably a good thing. 

Wish this was a perfume, it's kind of got a calming effect that I could see useful for sleeping.