Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
zankoku_zen

Dominion (Spring 2017 Iteration)

This is an oil of control and authority, of power and the acquisition of power.

Twilight Alchemy Lab’s Dominion Oil contains essential oils, absolutes, and CO2 extracts that are organically-grown and pesticide-free, and many of the oils’ components are first distillations from small farms. This oil was charged under the auspices of both Jupiter and Saturn, and contains calamus root and essential oil, licorice powder, Italian bergamot, and Master of the Woods root.

So this isn't a "pure" review of Dominion, as I'm currently combo-ing it with Ascendancy at the moment.

I was seriously in a space of "NOT TODAY, SATAN", and grabbed Ascendancy as my first instinct. However, after thinking about it for a second, I felt like I needed a boost of Dominion as well. When I put it on, there was a definite "rawr" moment, and a zap of very dominant masculine energy. My thought if anyone was into DOMINANT anything, this is certainly a whip-cracker. Also, get in touch with your inner boss.

Today has been a day where I've tackled a big bad scary project, and a few coworkers that I don't like have not bothered me. Given that this was charged with Jupiterian energry, I can see some of that, but it's got a very very different vibe than the Jupiter TAL oil or the Planetary Jupiter conjure bag. Or rather it's darker?

For serious use only.