Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
VioletChaos

Self-Expression (Spring 2017 Iteration)

Use our Self-Expression oil to aid in creative endeavors by helping you manifest the truth of your soul through your art. As a secondary effect, this oil aids in helping your address and communicate your emotions so you can better understand yourself and convey your thoughts, needs, and reality to others.

Twilight Alchemy Labs Self-Expression oil contains essential oils, absolutes, and CO2 extracts that are organically-grown and pesticide-free, and many of the oils components are first distillations from small farms. This oil includes Sacred Lotus petals (Nelumbo nucifera), cold-pressed Brazilian sweet orange oil, Sicilian blood orange, Javanese citronella, orange blossoms, lemon verbena, and dried orange peel from the TAL garden, lotus leaf, frankincense tears, and CO2 extract of butter. This oil was charged ceremonially on the hours of both Sol and Luna over seven lunar cycles.

In The Bottle: Beautiful, bright, joyous citrus. ALL the citrus! I can't pull out one over another. It's just orange (in energetic color) and tart and lovely.

Wet On Skin: The various elements are beginning to separate out now. I'm getting some verbena, some straight lemon and some Sicilian tart blood orange. It's really lovely and makes me feel a little giddy! :D

Dry Down: Usually I amp lemon verbena like crazy, but here the other notes keep it in check. I can definitely pick it out, since it has a very particular sub-component that reminds me of lavender a little bit, but it's really just adding a softening aspect to the other citrus notes.

In terms of magickal workings, I am excited about this. I am an artist completing my MFA and I can tell, just putting a dab on my skin, that this is filling me with a giddy excitement for my own work and creativity. I blind-bought two bottles because the other creativity TAL oils I have, like Nine Muses and Ebon Night have both worked incredibly for my work and process and now, just with this little dab, I am feeling a rush to return to my projects!
:wub: :wub: :wub: