Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Tgz

Non-ritual BPAL similar to the fragrance of TAL White Light?

Hi,

I have a decant from TAL White Light that I have used in the past when going through deep anxiety. I am a Christian, and I sort of dedicated the oil to the God I believe in, so that this would be respectful to both the ritual nature of the oil and the beliefs I have.

The decant is now almost empty and I really enjoy the fragrance in itself and would like a perfume smelling like that. Is there any non-ritual BPAL that has a similar scent?

Thanks

I have White Light, what do I think it smells like? Possibly like potpourri-spice-cinnamon-rose? It doesn't really smell like that but I can't pin down what it does smell like.

Some ideas from other people's reviews:

Alice's Evidence

Flor De Muerto

scents with notes of jasmine, gardenia, and tuberose (I personally do not get jasmine from it at all tho so ymmv. More than one person mentioned gardenia, though! Things with gardenia: Lulu, Pepper, Faiza, )

Venus Caelestis

The Ghost Children

Pais de la Canela

Yule

I just tested Gorg's Garden (Radishes, freshly-turned soil, and soft herbs), which not only smells much more floral on me than the description suggests but is quite close to White Light. There is a soil note in the beginning, but it's a nice one — "fresh soil," like from a good garden, not rotting dirt.

Edited by Soupy Twist