Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
puck_nc

Copper Dragonscale Patina Dragonclaw Polish

Origin: A wonderful fairy helped me with Dragon*Con.

Initial Thoughts: There were only five to choose from. Why choose?

In the Bottle: A gorgeous fall shade. For those who have Pumpkin Spice Everything, this is much more brown-coppery with a greenish tinge, like the leaves turning on trees.

One Coat: Not a lot of coverage - clear base and the colored glitter. Might work as a top layering coat.

Two Coats: There we go! The picture below is much more golden than real life - this is a true copper glitterbomb. I also note that these particular glitterbombs go on much more smoothly than previously. I don't feel that I have to add a top coat to get rid of the rough texture.

45681_900.jpg

Verdict: Winner! I will definitely be wearing this in the fall and might grab another bottle should there be any leftovers for Etsy.

Okay, so this may be my favorite of the Dragon*Con claw polishes.

In the bottle, its this copper with a holo green glimmer on the edges.

I put on three coats to get a full effect. The second one came out with the copper tone which in some lights looks brown like the October claw polish in the deepest shades but more golden and with enough of green shimmer in it with gold flecks. Occasionally, you get a red flare. For me, this is the bastard child of Butter London's Scuppered and ILNP's Electric Carnival (Electric Carnival is that red to green shift, as opposed to a copper to green shift). It's all very fine micro-gillter

I wasn't too sure about this one at first until I got my hands on it, and now I'm in I'm in love it. I keep finding myself playing with it in the light. It took three coats to completely cover, but it took a bit to dry for me, hoping because of the humidity here.

Never really a fan of glitterbombs but I've fallen in love with this polish. And now I regret only grabbing the one bottle *flails*