Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
celestia

Sugary or creamy delicate floral scents

There is also Vasilissa, which is, to me, a very delicate and creamy scent, with star jasmine. :smile:

I just tried Vasilissa, and I totally second this. I don't actually get jasmine out of it (which is good for me) just a sweet, creamy floral. It's beautiful and feminine.

There is also Vasilissa, which is, to me, a very delicate and creamy scent, with star jasmine. :smile:

I just tried Vasilissa, and I totally second this. I don't actually get jasmine out of it (which is good for me) just a sweet, creamy floral. It's beautiful and feminine.

Actually, today I retested Vasilissa, and I was still wearing a little bit of Edith Cushing from earlier, and it occurred to me - they are very similar in feel! Even though they don't share any notes, they are certainly related.

Actually, today I retested Vasilissa, and I was still wearing a little bit of Edith Cushing from earlier, and it occurred to me - they are very similar in feel! Even though they don't share any notes, they are certainly related.

Too funny, I'm testing Edith today too!

I get what you mean - to me the scents are not actually similar, but they have that same elegant classic feel to them. Both sweet and creamy as well.

Sign in to follow this