Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
absinthetics

The Elevator Atmosphere Spray

That contraption seems to have a mind of its own – the wiring gets affected by the dampness in the house. It connects it to the clay pits, you see – Promise me you’ll be careful when using it – and never, ever, go below this level – the mines are very unstable…

Rusting metal, red clay, and dread.

This scent is very much the culmination of its notes. There is metal, there is the dusty scent of clay that somehow is dusty and wet at the same time, and then there is a deep somewhat incensy aspect to it that I can't quite place.

The Elevator to me was a slightly metallic, blood musk, with a touch of clay. It smelled overall very masculine and foreboding, but definitely had a metallic edge and was musky. I really think it was blood musk in there.

Very metallic and sharp, with a bit of blood musk. The combination reminds me of the past Yule atmo Scrooge's Apartments. I checked my review of that one and described it as having a metallic note as if I could smell Marley's chains, so my memory is correct.

This is very evocative of riding through that old dusty decaying house in the elevator! I love the way that Beth and Ted create such non-traditional room scents, and enjoy being able to evoke different moods in each area of my home.