Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
PrinceofcatS

Insatiable Nail Lacquer

The sun-bright flare of all-consuming passion: a ravenous yellow crème.

I love yellow, it's easily one of my favorite colors, but even I wasn't sure if this would be a particularly wearable one (so I got two of the other Edith colors alongside it). Well, this is a BEAUTY. It was opaque with two coats (any streakiness is me sucking at applying it) and is the perfect dead center between cool and warm tones. Bright, rich and beautiful. I would even say this was worth 14 dollars! If their regular polishes are this wonderful they are more than worth ten. I might have to pick up some more colors really.

(Pardon my terrible nails and cuticles! I work in a stockroom and my nails always look terrible. I can't judge the wear time of this or any other polish either because nothing can withstand the trashing my nails get from work, unfortunately.)

tumblr_nya8cbUDNq1qep5jio6_1280.jpg

This is such a lovely yellow. Yellow's a hard colour to get right for a nail polish. My experiences have been with Chanel's Mimosa that came out a few years ago, and while this lacks the subtle shimmer it had, this actually applies much better than my high end polish. Recommended!

This is a beautiful opaque sun-yellow. I am not very proficient in applying polishes, so I needed like three coats before it became even, but it turned out very striking!

I can see myself wearing this a lot in the autumn, actually.