Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Red musk and cacao with clove, caramelized tobacco, aged patchouli, red currant, black leather, and vanilla-infused amber.

I lucked out in adding this to my ISO's and immediately found a bottle! Very excited to try this one: 

In bottle: Chocolate and tobacco, chewy. It smells delicious, I think this is the most I've liked a scent in bottle.  (can we petition for more cocoa/tobacco scents because oh my godddssss.) 

Wet on skin: Cocoa and a light tobacco scent, the currant comes out adding a red fruitiness to it, it's very sweet at this stage

Dry on skin: I tend to amp currant like crazy and it and the tobacco are the most prominent at first, the patchouli and clove are just behind. As the day goes on the currant takes a background and other notes come out a bit more and blend very nicely so it ends up being this dark, sweet (but not sugary or foodie), cozy scent that's also incredibly sexy. It settles into a tobacco/cocoa-vanilla/patch-leather blend. (*the clove is there but it's very much a background note)