Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
LiberAmoris

A Triumphal Arch of Leaves and Flowers Atmosphere Spray

Kitchen herbs and rosebushes streaming with snow peas and fluttering petals.

Wow, this smells like spring! Kind of a weird experience to spray this when there's snow on the ground outside, but I'll happily indulge in anything to distract me from winter's chill.

A Triumphal Arch of Leaves and Flowers atmo spray is really equally split between the herbs, the snow peas, and the roses. The herbs and snowpeas make a kind of phantom note that reminds me a bit of seaweed—in a good way! There's something very green here to balance out the rosebushes. After spraying, my husband walked in and said "Roses!" so clearly it's not rose-light, but the greenery is prominent. After a bit, this smells, somehow, like a green rose. It's fascinating! I'll definitely keep and enjoy this one, especially since spring is a ways off yet. ;)

ETA: This morning the room I spritzed this in smelled mostly of roses, with just a hint of green. I love rose and am so glad this note won out and lingers.

First off it smells really clean and light. The snow pea steps up first with some really spring/summer light herbals; then the rose comes out, and it's a beautiful light, fresh, clean rose scent. It borders on being just a touch soapy, but just barely to me.

This smells much lighter/cleaner than Splendid Summer Days, which also lovely-floral, but a much deeper, golden scent.

I'd say, if you wanted to compare the two (because I did), that Triumphal Arch smells like spring outside with flowers in the open air, and Splendid Summer Days smells like flowers inside a warm florist shop, with sun streaming heavy through big plate windows. They are similar, but distinctly different.

Pink rose petals, springy florals, and a soapy breeze. I don't really get the kitchen herbs on this one, but this is a delicate, spring rose blend. It smells like golden sunshine filtering through pink rose bushes. It's clean, light, and feminine in a very homemaker way. Honestly, I think this is what June Cleaver's kitchen would smell like.

This is pretty but the roses & other flowers are a little soapy & high-pitched for me. I get a tiny bit of bitterness in the greenery, too, that I don't enjoy in the way I do the Queen's Croquet Ground where the grass & roses are richer/deeper notes than these.

Edited by alterosen
Adding