Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Ordo_ad_Chao

Samhain Candle

Truly the scent of autumn itself — damp woods, fir needle, and black patchouli with the gentlest touches of warm pumpkin, clove, nutmeg, allspice, sweet red apple and mullein.

Samhain is a scent I wanted to love, but have never been able to wear on my skin, hair, anywhere. I suspect it's the pumpkin, apple, mullein notes that killed it for my skin, because it's gorgeous in the bottle.

The candle is exactly like Samhain in the bottle, and it's everything I always wanted the perfume oil to be on me. The throw is strong enough to fill the main rooms of my home from one candle. Apple, spice, pumpkin, woods- as it burns the woods notes emerge stronger and the sweet notes cling nearer to the candle. I love this because it not only is a complex scent on its own, it morphs as I walk through my home depending on proximity to the flame.

Smells line Samhain. Woods, spices, touch of sweetness,and a touch of patchouli. Samhain as a candle reminds me to L'Autunno atmo, since it makes think of dry leaves in the autumn air.