Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
OctoberGwen

Golden Peach and Bergamot Hair Gloss

With patchouli, white jasmine, and glimmering golden musk.

This stuff is gorgeous. It smells...round, and golden, and only slightly sweet. I get peach for sure, and bergamot's distinctive presence, and both are rounded out quite beautifully by the combination of the musky patch and the jasmine, although I don't pick up those notes individually once the gloss is on my hair. In fact, "white jasmine" is not registering as jasmine at all. I hope we see more of this note!

The throw is minimal, so this would be very nice for fragrance-sensitive environments. I can smell it if I put my hair up to my nose.

As with all the glosses, my hair is shiny, full, et cetera too. ;)

Fabulous stuff. :wub2:

This is a nice twist on peach. I probably wouldn't even know there was peach in here, it is mostly patchouli and bergamot with a touch of fruit. I really like this, it's kind of masculine, but I seem to be pulling it off. I would like a perfume that smelled like this...

The peachy hair glosses are some of my favorites. Golden Peach and Bergamot hair gloss definitely starts off super-peach, like James and the Giant Peach peach. But the bergamot, patchouli, jasmine, and musk quickly mellow that bright, fruity note and make it very wearable. If I didn't know that they were in there, I don't think I'd be able to pick out the supporting notes here. It just smells like 'Peach Plus'!

On wet, it starts off as super peachy, but dries down to a very subtle musky peach and patchouli with an edge of white floral which I can't believe is jasmine. This smells sexy, summery and flirty. I still have a bunch of hair glosses to test out, but this one is very tempting.