Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kashmira

Bliss Smooch

A shot of pure, self-indulgent euphoria! A scent that is very, very wicked in its own way: the serotonin-slathered scent of pure milk chocolate.

Hands down, Bliss Smooch is a fantastic scrub. Bliss itself is pure, decadent milk chocolate -- perfect for when you need to pamper yourself. This morning in the shower I was surrounded in clouds of yummy milk chocolate and once the scrub did its magic, my skin with left with a silken texture. I was very pleased that the scrub wasn't too rough to my skin and the light oil in it wasn't too heavy -- it was just the right combination of scrubbing and silky-smoothness.
Before this, I had never tried any of Villainess's Smooches. I am now hooked and eagerly hope for more BPAL scented ones!

This is lovely. :wub2:

The scrub itself is just right. I have tried a few of Villainess' Smooches before, but they were limited edition items, so I can't compare the scrub-factor to one of their permanent products. That said, the scrub isn't rough on the skin, and my skin feels soft after using it.

The scent is rather strong when the scrub is in use. I was enveloped in a cloud of chocolate-y goodness. It smelled like I was rubbing warm brownies all over my skin (Bliss, in perfume oil and Smooch form, reminds me of brownies as opposed to a bar of milk chocolate). :lol: The bathroom itself ended up smelling strongly of Bliss when I got out of the shower.

The scent doesn't linger on the skin after use, but that isn't an issue for me. I am very happy with this Smooch, and I would definitely buy it again! I hope to see more BPTP scrubs (and hopefully lotions!) in the future. :D

Here is a picture of the scrub itself.

Edited by dementia_divine

I adore this stuff and can't get enough of it.

It smells like the most intoxicatingly delicious brownies, and it works better than any scrub I've ever tried.

Exfoliates well, moisturizes well and, best of all, rises clean off my skin and the tub (!!!!! no oil slick!!! yay!) yet still leaves it soft and smooth.

I'm in love with this. It throws beautifully in the shower, but doesn't linger in my skin, which I prefer, actually, so I can dry off and use my BPAL oils without carry over.