Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
whataboutprom

Tobacco Pomegranate Candle

Blood red pomegranate with tobacco absolute, Haitian tobacco leaf, and oudh.

I just got my candle in the mail, and I LOVE it! :wub2: The candle I bought about a year ago was very faint, but this one seems to have more *oomph* to it, without being overpowering. The pomegranate is fresh and tart and blends perfectly with the tobacco. This is one of those blends that smells expensive, somehow- quite fancy. I wish I could afford to buy backups of this!

Review: Starts out mostly tobacco with oudh support. The pomegranate adds a hint of fruit. It all blends really well. It’s a bit delicate for a candle fragrance. As it warms. The pomegranate comes out a little more, gradually overtaking the tobacco and agarwood. It glides towards pomegranate dominant with strong oudh support. It’s lovely and comforting, but hasn’t much throw. I’m so in love with this fragrance, but the lack of throw is an issue.

Gwydion is right, there's not much throw. :( It's mostly a lovely pomegranate scent, not a fresh fruit, but a bit more like a pomegranate potpourri, with only faint hints of tobacco, somewhat like the leaf after it's been in the drying shed for a little while. After I blew it out, I leaned in for a sniff, and was rewarded with a lovely blending of the two notes. So sad that I couldn't get that scent when I walked back into the living room where the SO was keeping an eye on it for me.