Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
violetblue

MB: UnderBed V1

First applied, it reminds me of The Gorroble. Then is changes to a soft foody vanilla, reminiscent of the Vanilla Chaos Theories....pretty, but I have a lot of similar blends...`I do wish I had had the original to compare!

I get a nice, fluffy kind of coconut, with a hint of sweet cinnamon. I found that the released version was a little too harsh and rough on me, but this is a nice and subtle scent. Foody, but not exploding with cake.

This starts out a little 'dough'y but not as much as the original. Then a cinnamin burst comes through. I'm going to wear this today and update my review but I wanted to say that there was a cloying sort of dough/rice note in the original that I did not like at all. Really rubbed me the wrong way. I was hoping that this version had less of that, and it does! There is some baked goodness that I do like (I am quite the foodie) but there isn't the milk/porridge note that goes wonky for me. (Not just on my skin but out of the bottle.) I'll look up which of the last Lupers also had that note for me. More later!

Oh god, I can't believe I didn't update this. I've owned a previous bottle of this and then let it go. According to my notes, this one is a foodie/dough version, more almond and cinnamon than the original. It was soft and gourmand vanilla, with just a smidge of cocoa.