Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zombiewench

Cootie Blast Conjure-Style Ritual Spray

Knock out negativity, squirt by squirt! A silly name, but serious business: purge your space of negativity, anger, hostility, resentment, and ill-will! Cootie Blast blows away residual discomfort after arguments, and also works wonders against maloccio, jinxes, and irritant-based crossings!

Let me just start by saying - this stuff is AWESOME.

The scent is all right - not awful, but does, to me, smell exactly like a citronella candle. It's SUPER strong at first, but fades fairly quickly after a day or so.

As for what it does? Amazing. Almost immediately I was no longer annoyed and irritated after a super bad day at work, and having to clean up my roommates' dishes again. I was calm, happy even! And a week after I've sprayed, I still feel all the ick just melt off whenever I'm sitting in the room I sprayed it in. Seriously fantastic stuff!

Side note, definitely keep away from pets. My dog licked the floor near where I'd spritzed into the air - there must have been some fallout there or something. About 5 minutes later she threw up a bit (nothing serious and she's totally fine). Just thought I'd mention that :)

As far as scent, it's so-so. It has a kind of bug spray scent with something citrus (maybe lemon?).

In a way, it makes sense. I think of it as spritzing away the cootie bugs.

Despite the scent, I love the spray. I use it at work when things are tense. It's powerful stuff. One spritz in my work area is all I need and it's effects last all day.

When I use it things calm down and any anger or nervousness I feel goes away. It also has that effect on anyone who enters my work space. The day just brightens up.

Since I only need one spray, my bottle is still 3/4 full. I'd love to see it come back because I'd buy one for home. :D

So I finally got my hands on some Cootie Blast. I used it after an argument (the day after, once the house was cleared out since both mr. zee_zee and the zee_zee kid had such a negative reaction to Release's smell).

Cootie Blast from a smell standpoint is a softer citrus/citronella candle. I only used one spritz in the living room and upstairs.

In general I think its helped just bring some calm into the rooms, and things that may have escalated before have been only minor irritants. There are alot of factors contributing to this, and I think Cootie Blast is one of them!

I really hope this comes out again because I'd pick up a bottle.