Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Emotional Healing Bath Oil

This soothing, nurturing healing blend assists in the cleansing, purification, and reconciling of emotional and psychological injuries. It allows you to release some of the pain, sorrow, and resentment that you have accumulated while gently soothing your spirit during the process. It works beautifully in conjunction with Absolution conjure bags. Use with the accompanying Emotional Healing oil for optimal effect.

Emotional Healing BO is everything Emotional Healing the oil is. I get citrus, flowers, and a general sunny version of comfort. I got a tiny tester of it, and I just used some as a moisturizer over my heart chakra.

I would definitely buy this BO in a heart beat. I don't have enough to actually bathe in it, but I imagine that the bathing increases the cleansing and purification aspects.

Emotional Healing BO differs from White Light BO. Emotional Healing is sunnier and has a cleanser aspect to the soothing. White Light's soothing is more like take a blanket, and its OK to take a time out (so slightly more passive). Emotional Healing feels like it helps de-gunkify.

A kind person surprised me with a decant of this, since I recently lost my best friend to cancer. The scent is comforting and gentle - carnations? catnip? - and almost immediately after dabbing it on my pulse points I feel lighter. It stays with me throughout the day as an encouraging presence. I agree on the de-gunkifying aspect. I found myself de-cluttering my neglected living space, taking care of other life business and feeling stronger for it. And that was just my first time with this oil. I will pursue a bath with this for sure.