Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

This oil vibrates on the frequencies of Jupiter, Saturn, and the element of Earth. It is an expansive, incorruptible blend that grants stability and wisdom, and will help bolster your internal strength when you’re under duress.

I love this oil, and I will forever love Beth for creating it.

It smells of courage; the scent (though secondary) is very grounding and comforting. When I smell this upon application, I feel like I've added a layer of steel to my aura.

I anoint myself with it as directed (palms, soles of my feet, base of my spine), and it has gotten me through several stressful social situations - with flying colors. Normally large crowds exhaust me; with Fortitude (and Charisma) I was able to not just get through it, but shine. I was left feeling fine afterwards instead of drained, also.

I am starting a new and very demanding job next week, and I fully expect Fortitude to be my right hand man. I am hoping to get another bottle while it's still available, in fact.

ETA: I still use this oil almost every day during the work week, and on the rare occasions I forget to apply it, I really notice a difference in my stamina and mental acuity by the end of the day. I love this stuff.

Oh, and it smells of vetiver! :wub2: Edited by OctoberGwen

I've been dealing with a particularly nasty bout of what I now know is severe depression for the past couple of years. Recently it has gotten so bad that I knew I needed to seek medical help. In conjunction with help from medical doctors using fortitude has helped me make it through many days where I did not know if I had the strength to make it through.

I am so thankful for this oil as I truly don't know if I would have had the strength to deal with work stress or the anxiety I had for seeking help for my depression. Many thanks to Beth to creating this!

I neglected to review this oil before! Fortitude doesn't smell like a perfume - I get notes of earth and maybe some cedar, definitely woodsy. But it smells rooted, and something that you can depend on.

I've used this oil twice - once I applied it after an extremely stressful day that wasn't over yet, even if I was done... and once after using another TAL bath oil for grief (not sure if I used Release BO or Grief Water BO). Either way, in both instances Fortitude helped me stay standing - figuratively, metaphorically, and maybe even literally.

Fortitude is there when you think you can't dig any deeper. It bolsters you in those times when you are about to give out so that you don't.

This stuff is amazing.