Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kashmira

Emotional Healing

This soothing, nurturing healing blend assists in the cleansing, purification, and reconciling of emotional and psychological injuries. It allows you to release some of the pain, sorrow, and resentment that you have accumulated while gently soothing your spirit during the process. It can be used on white candles in a ritual setting, and can be used to anoint your chakras.

I've been using this oil for the last couple of months. Overall, scent wise to my nose it is mostly bergamot and grapefruit with the geranium and cypress offering a nice complement.

On the first whiff, the overall impression of this oil is a calming and soothing one, yet it also has an invigorating edge to it. I would call it the spiritual equivalent of a wise, sympathetic friend -- it exudes sympathy, confidence, kindness, a gentle push in the direction of finding healing and yet, it also can offer (to those who need it to heal) a slight 'kick to the posterior' that is sometimes necessary to get us back to where we need to be.

I've been using it both on my head and solar plexus chakras as well as on white candles and my Absolution bag. Long story short, I've been put through the emotional wringer this year. The oil has helped me heal after some very difficult times and continues to help me find my emotional equilibrium. I've been able to find forgiveness for those who have hurt me and have been able to move on from the pain. This oil was soothing and nurturing to my soul, yet at the same time it also gave me a tender nudge that said, "it's okay to let go, you need to move on."

I highly recommend this oil for anyone who is looking to heal from emotional and psychological trauma. Edited by cupide430

Emotional Healing smells like grapefruit, bergamot, rose, geranium. It ends ups a pink, light floral with some wood tones underneath.

It's calming, soothing, and empathetic. It's a cousin to Anthelion, in that it has that soothing/calming ability, but with the distinctive impression of, "well, now it's in your court, and what are you going to do about it?"

I've been in need for some soothing after this weekend, and I'm still sorting out my feelings, but this seemed like a good place where to start.

ETA: It's been a few times that I've used Emotional Healing, and the effects are a little different depending on what you need. So when I needed soothing, I got soothing. Now that I've been dealing with some grief issues, its been more of a 'draining' effect. It almost feels cleansing/scouring at times in that it leaves you a little empty, but in the way that empty means peace, calm, and ready to have space for other emotions and/or the emotions of others.

Edited by zankoku_zen