Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Lycanthrope

Eloquentia IV

Rub onto your palms and dab onto the base of your throat to sweeten your words, increase persuasiveness and command of language, and to infuse your voice and manner with grace, charisma, and power.

Eloquentia IV is a slightly lemon-y scented oil with a leafy green overtone. It does remind me of a slightly less sweet Chakra (throat) scent in that it has a slightly mentholic rubber-airy scent. The definite tone is pleasant but not really perfumy, color is gold yellow to my very mild color association. I am not a very persuasive person to begin with. I wore this twice and I at least feel less 'blocked and shy,' but I'm not absolutely certain it caused any particular change in the usual way I come across.

I am by nature pretty easygoing and people do listen to me, so... maybe this is just an augmentation of the norm.

Oh god, oh god, oh god. I had a very instant and visceral response to this.

I really didn't get lemon. I got mostly an all spice/cinnamon combination, with some citrus on the edges and a whiff of mint. But really its the allspice/cinnamon. It doesn't smell perfumey at all. It just smells good. Which to me makes me feel good about the oil. I wore this today because I have a meeting with an old coworker of mine and we're going to be discussing my career, and I just wanted to be eloquent and prepared.

It has a different feel from Charisma. Charisma to me feels like you're putting your best foot forward (ie - this is the best you, look at how shiny you are!). Eloquentia is about being articulate. Charisma has a bit of an impression/dazzle factor to it. Eloquentia feels more about "I know what I'm talking about". Both of which are great confidence booster.

I dabbed Eloquentia on my throat today for a phone interview (because after 8 months I NEED a job damnit). I agree that it's not Charisma, but definitely I was able to explain my skills & experience and not trip over my words like I do in the past. (I am quite introverted, and have a tendency to kick myself after conversations thinking "I should have said this or that!" - I didn't have that feeling this time around) So I'd say it's effective.

(also full disclosure I had Crown of Success on as well)