By the thirst of unbearable things,
By despair, the twin-born of devotion,
By the pleasure that winces and stings,
The delight that consumes the desire,
The desire that outruns the delight,
By the cruelty deaf as a fire
And blind as the night,

Lavender, white fig, and Atlas cedar.

Unburned: Lavender! Lot’s of glorious lavender with fig for sweetness and cedar for backbone. It’s beautifully designed, perfectly blended. Burned: Perfection! Each of the elements separates more as it burns while still playing together beautifully. It’s still lavender dominant, woth a simpliar balance as it had unburned. The heat is only making it richer and better defined. I’m utterly happy with this and with it were general catalog.

This is beautiful...the throw is perfect for a smaller room. Get cozy with this scent and the peace of it will calm you. This is such a pretty Lavender and the throw enraptures you. It really does. My friend was burning this and I didn't want to leave her apartment :wub2: Such a peaceful, calming scent... Not over powering fake lavender but a true clean the air and your mind scent. Those that love TKO will like this very much.

This is on my list of things to order ASAP!

I should have reviewed this when I bought it earlier this year...

I am a fan of lavender, so this candle really appealed to me. It is predominantly lavender and cedar... I don't really get the fig from it. The lavender is definitely the strongest note.

It's a very relaxing scent, but it doesn't have a lot of throw. I could only smell it whenever I happened to be close to it. I am glad that I bought one, but I won't be hoarding it due to the fact that it didn't have much throw.

I would love this in bath oil or hair gloss form

The candle smells beautiful unlit and i can smell the lavender, cedar and fig, in that order. I may not light this because i tend to get more scent throw from these candles when they aren't lit.