Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
shriekingviolet

Egyptian Amber

This is incredible. It's a lusciously thick, sensuous amber with nuances of Egyptian musk, caramel, benzoin, vanilla, incense and smoke. On the full drydown it takes on an exotically warm and musky quality that is downright addictive. If I ever find myself a bottle of this...hell I'd better just start saving now.

Ho. Lee. Shit.

:wub2:

Ahem. This is not good whatsoever. For my wallet. Damn it, why must I love amber so much? This is beautiful. It seems like the base in many, many scents that I love and in the one Amber Chaos theory that I adore (and only have a decant of).

Smooth, just a bit powdery (in a good way), with a vanillic tone, this is soft and warm. Love Affair...BEGIN!

I have to admit this is probably the only amber variety that doesn't turn blends from the Lab that contain "amber" when they hit my skin into "instant baby powder".

A little bit of sweet, most certainly mellow, very smooth...it's absolutely dead-on and beautiful!

As Invidiana posted above, it takes on an exotically warm and musky quality that is downright addictive. She was also spot on with the inclusion of sensuous amber with nuances of Egyptian musk, caramel, benzoin, vanilla, incense and (very little) smoke.

For a single note, this is clean yet complex. Its a wonderful addition to blends you love that could use a bit of seductive interest. This is a MUST HAVE. :wub2:

Edited by The_Witching_Hour