Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Harmonices Mundi

This is a creativity blend geared specifically towards musicians. It is more than an inspiration blend: it is an oil designed to help you tap into the harmony of the universe -- the music that propels, sustains, and expands all life as a direct source of inspiration.

Twilight Alchemy Labs Harmonices Mundi Oil contains essential oils, absolutes, and CO2 extracts that are organically-grown and pesticide-free, and many of the oils components are first distillations from small farms. This oil includes wild-crafted steam-distilled frankincense, organic rosemary verbenone from flowering tops, sweet orange essential oil, organic lavender essential oil, Somalian patchouli, organic star ruby grapefruit essential oil, Himalayan cedar, and mugwort distilled from the TAL gardens 2010 harvest.

Okay, so not a musician but I picked this up via evilbay and I have a weakness for all small batch TAL items.

I dabbed this on not for inspiration but rather to tap into the harmony of the universe, specifically for that sustains as sort of an inspiration for the day.

From a scent perspective, this smells like rosemary, citrus, patchouli and cedar. It's a pleasant citrusy herbally smell, with what you know is a very TAL heavy resinous base.

Oddly enough, I felt "in tune" with the world and just felt like I was dancing through today. There was even baking involved and everything turned out fantastic.

So while not necessarily musically inclined, I have to say that in some ways, it's about tapping into a different sort of rhythm. For those that are creatively musically, I'd say that it probably leads to songwriting and/or creation. For general creative types, I can see this being a very lyrical sort of blend. But outside this scope, its also an oil that helps put you into a different groove. Or rather perahps, hear the groove around you.