Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
jhash

Masculine but Sweet?

My husband also does the sweet non foody, his favorites are (again) Tombeur, The Robotic Scarab, Lady Death Savage, Debauchery, and Hellboy.

Hmm... Kathmandu is fairly sweet on me, and warm but with dry elements to balance it. And it's incensey, since you mentioned you were interested in trying an incense blend. Scherezade is also incensey and warm, with sweet musk, but might be on the feminine side. Antikythera Mechanism, maybe, that had a ton of vanilla. I saw a few recommendations for Scales of Deprivation - honestly, that was ice cold on me. Old Scratch might be a warmer alternative, and it's got a good bit of sweetness from tonka and amber. It does have patchouli, but I didn't smell any. Coyote and Czernobog are very warm and sweet, but maybe too warm, if you amp that.

I also second the recommendation to buy imps from the sales forum. I'm on a college student budget, as well, so that's the only way I've been able to afford as many imps as I've tried! And you can also do swaps if you're willing to part with enough of your stash. ;)