Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Numanoid

A Scent like Satsuma?

Hello all.... wondering if you can help me to find a scent like The Body Shops "Satsuma" scent? I see that The Body Shop doesn't seem to sell that anymore, :@&*$!: so does someone know of a BPAL scent that would be the same? Satsuma is a nice citrus-y orange-y Autumn-y scent? Any ideas?? THANKS!!

I swear I just saw the Satsuma line on the Body Shop's website a few weeks ago.... :huh:

I love Satsuma as well!!!

The closest BPAL I've found to it is Seraglio. It's like Satsuma with a side of sandalwood.

I swear I just saw the Satsuma line on the Body Shop's website a few weeks ago.... :huh:

I love Satsuma as well!!!

The closest BPAL I've found to it is Seraglio. It's like Satsuma with a side of sandalwood.

Yeah, I looked online too, but there was no perfume oil to be had...OR in the shop here at the mall!! :( But thanks for the info.. I will look into it!!!

I also love Satsuma (Guess I know what my shower gel choice will be this morning :lol:) and would love thoughts on similar smells. I would much rather buy from the lab than there! Satsuma products are still available though. I just found them this morning. Go to www.thebodyshop-usa.com. Hope this helps.

dIMPles

I also love Satsuma (Guess I know what my shower gel choice will be this morning :lol:) and would love thoughts on similar smells. I would much rather buy from the lab than there! Satsuma products are still available though. I just found them this morning. Go to www.thebodyshop-usa.com. Hope this helps.

dIMPles

Hello..thanks for the info, but I have no trouble finding Satsuma products, in general, what I can't find is the Satsuma perfume oil! I found all the other things, lotions, shower gels, soaps, body butter, etc etc, but seems the oil is discontinued. (?) So, that is why I am hoping there are some nice forumites out here that have a wonderful nose for something close!! :)

Sign in to follow this