Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
TheFrenchWaffle

BPALs that resemble Tyler Candle Company scents?

Please move this if this topic exists elsewhere. I recently went Christmas shopping for my housemates. I bought candles and fell in love with the scents (Tyler Candle Company). I was wondering if there are any BPAL scents that could possibly match these scents.

Dolce Vita-Full-bodied Tea and bergamot create an enticing fragrance, while Saboc jasmine, orchid, freesia and patchouli combine to create the power to make anything seem possible

High Maintenance- It is a floral, woody blend of patchouli and vanilla with a heavy musk undertone

Limelight-It is a clean, fresh blend of pure mandarin oranges with a surprising touch of lime. A hint of rich vanilla bean oil gives this fragrance a very unique twist.

Paparazzi-Dedicated to those who admire the glamorous & fabulous through lenses up close & from afar! Rich musk & leather very masculine conveying true envy!

Thanks!

(By the way this was all part of a theme-Fellini's film, La Dolce Vita)

Mod note - I tweaked the title thinking it might get a little more attention with the company name there. =)

Member note - I LOVE Tyler's High Maintenance scent! I will have to have a sniff and see if there's something BPAL that rings a bell for me. I really haven't ever had a scent from that company I didn't like except for one foody one a few years ago that just was WAY too much. I gave it to a friend who loves foody and she ended up tossing because it was too much for her too! Candied Chestnut or something like that - it smelled a lot like BPAL Gluttony.

Sign in to follow this