Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
cheeky_darky

BPAL scents to match the art on my walls?

I have the following prints hanging on my bedroom walls and I thought it would be fun to match them with scents. I'll have a think myself but would love to hear some ideas! Only caveat is that I'd like suggestions only for what is currently available from the Lab (talk of LEs I cant get hold of anymore just makes me jealous!)

Unfortunately, I can't post pictures so you'll have to use your imagination!

I have:

a set of 4 chinese prints showing a village and water scene through different seasons (Spring = green background with a blossoming pink tree, Summer = blue background and a fishing boat, Autumn = peach/orange background with yellow leaves on the trees, Winter = grey background, snow, and a rather forlorn, abandoned fishing boat).

Three prints I got from Canada showing indigenous interpretations of animals 1) a gold Haida eagle, 2) a black Orca 3) two blue hummingbirds

2 prints by Edmund Dulac: "Merman King" and "The real princess" (from the princess and the pea story - it has the princess sitting on top of a pile of mattresses and blankets)

Chinese Spring>> Phoenix in Spring!!!!

the Orca >>Cthulhu :P

Princess >> Roses, Pearls and Diamonds

Meman King >> that mermaid from the Carnaval Diabolique :lol:

Autumn: Autumn Coolness

Winter>> Pink Snow Balls

Chinese Prints - Spring - *Spirit of the Komachi Cherry Tree (The Salon): "Cherry blossom, blue lilac, lavender monofloral honey, white sandalwood, and Asian pear."

Chinese Prints - Summer - *Sea of Glass (Sin & Salvation) or Banded Sea Snake when the Carnaval returns.

Chinese Prints - Autumn - *Sunflower (The Salon) - "Sunflower bouquet, black amber, creeping black moss, wilted greenery, and scorched, dry stems." Or Al-Shairan (Excolo) - "His scent is fiery, bright and thick with sweet sinfulness: clove, peach and orange with cinnamon, patchouli and dark incense notes."

Chinese Prints - Winter - *Cloister Graveyard in the Snow (The Salon) - "Three white musks, ozone, frankincense, mint."

Gold Eagle - *El Dorado (Wanderlust) - "Copal resin incense blowing through halls of dazzling gold." Or Greed (Sin & Salvation) - "Base and earthy, yet glittering with golden notes: patchouli, heliotrope, copal and oakmoss."

Blue Hummingbirds - *Good (RPG) - "Shimmering celestial musk with vanilla, white honey, acacia, and sugar cane."

The Real Princess - *Aeval (Bewitching Brews) - "sage, sweet pea, bold pale musk and warm tonka."

Sign in to follow this